[Exploiter's corner] Saga XP recycling, Come NON consumare le reward XP delle saghe

« Older   Newer »
Svartelric
view post Posted on 26/7/2014, 11:55

Trovo sul DDO Vault e vi propongo:

The Saga Exploit: One of those exploits that are a PITA to time, very lag intensive and will work different for each computer, the method below is the sequence I found to be perfect for my computer, feel free to share yours.

UNPLUG

REPLUG

1) Double-click and consume saga token.
2) Drag saga token out of your inventory and confirm the destroy window.
3) Drag the token to an empty space in your inventory, to a taken space in your inventory (swap places with an item) and to another inventory page (make sure there is room).
4) Repeat step 2.
5) Repeat step 3.
6) Gather token from Buyback at a merchant.

Not working? Lower your internet speed, replug at the end of the sequence, drag the stone more times to other spots, delete it a few more times, whatever works.
This method works for more stuff other than saga tokens, also dd tokens, xp stones, and more.

The Bank Exploit: A small update of the already known exploit, this method is safer than the one I shared and the one you should be doing if you're exploiting for long TRs. If done right and with enough tokens, you won't even need to run a saga.

1) Cast the spell Teleport or Greater Teleport (also works with resist, rods, bracelets, and more).
2) Double-click your XP token A and wait for the 2s timer.
3) Repeat step 2 for every XP token you have in your inventory. The maximum is one inventory page (20 tokens for a maximum of 300k XP per cycle).
4) Open bank.

UNPLUG

5) Drag all your tokens to your personal bank, make sure you don't drag more than one to the same spot or you'll fuck up.
6) Click X on Teleport screen (or close whatever window you used) and confirm all the token dialogues.
7) Close all banks.

REPLUG

8) Open bank again and check your mail, all the stones should be there.

The following steps are only for verification (the safe way).

9) Open bank.
10) Drag item from your shared bank to your personal bank and drag it back to your shared bank.
11) Close bank and go back to step 1.

And if you really really want to make sure you don't lose your token.

12) Send a mail to an alt.

Link: www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1406349569

Jospher
view post Posted on 15/1/2016, 11:48

Ale sai se funziona ancora questo metodo?

3do1
view post Posted on 15/1/2016, 19:13

Sicuramente no ... per evitare che si usino i token durante le tr non li danno pił ... se scegli l'xp ti viene data automaticamente.

Svartelric
view post Posted on 17/1/2016, 14:27

Mi sa che non sarą facile fare i furbi in futuro... si stanno ingegnando parecchio per bloccare tutti questi bug.
Certo, i bug che danno fastidio davvero non li eliminano mai, eh!

3 replies since 26/7/2014, 11:55   1708 views